Benefits of becoming a MBPBA Member:
- Reduce price of daily play. Member $2 Non-Member $4. Also, ONLY MEMBERS have the ability to purchase play tokens. Tokens give MEMBERS more savings: Buy 10 play tokens for $20 and get 2 play tokens free. Each token is worth one play and are convenient, no need to carry cash or have the exact change! Keep tokens in your pickleball bag, then simply sign the daily sign in sheet, put a token in the bag and you’re ready to play. See a board member to purchase.
- Discounts on all Melba Events, tournaments, round robins and more!
- Free Play any time after open play (unless an event is scheduled). This means anytime you can play, the courts are open for you! Members must sign in using the MBBPA Daily sign-in sheet 10-2015
- Exclusive MEMBERS ONLY Emails which keep you informed of the latest Melba happenings
- Invites to special MEMBERS ONLY social events throughout the year
PAY ONLINE (new members/renewals)
Click on the buttons below to join as a NEW MBPBA or to RENEW your annual membership. Once you’re done, download the membership form and turn in the signed form during open play. Next to your name write “paid online”.
If you prefer payment by mail, keep scrolling down for more information.
NEW MEMBERS: Our membership period runs from April through March of the following year. However, you can join anytime you want. The following supporter fee schedule applies per adult household member. Children 12 and under are included free with a Member.
Please select one.
Join in October, November, December, January, February, March, membership dues are $25. Members pay $2 per play, non-members $4. Membership expires March 31 of the following year.
Yearly Membership UNLIMTED PLAY all YEAR! Membership dues are $260. Membership expires March 31 of the following year.
PayPal and Credit Cards Accepted (PayPal account not required)
PAY BY MAIL
Mail form with check to:
PO Box 5982
Oceanside, CA 92052
or place the completed form in the zipped bag next to the daily sign in sheet along with your check. (If remitting cash, please alert a board member.)