INFORMATION ON MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
Oceanside Pickleball has several membership options for you to choose from. Collectively, they offer a flexible set of choices to meet your individual needs, whether you’re an Oceanside resident, visiting for a couple of months, or just dropping by for a few days. Each of the membership options listed below are all you can play memberships that allow you to play as often as you’d like during the membership period.
|Option||Duration||Total Fee Amount||Total Annualized Fee Amount
(if renewed for a full year)
|Daily, Nonmember Play Fee||1 day of play||$4||N/A|
|Monthly Membership||1 month of all you can play||$20||$240|
|Quarterly Membership||3 months of all you can play||$55||$220|
|Semi-Annual Membership||6 months of all you can play||$90||$180|
|Annual Membership||12 months of all you can play||$170||$170|
What’s the best membership option?
We priced the Annual membership to be the best choice for almost everyone who plays regularly, @ just $14 per month (over the 12-month membership). However, everyone should consider their own circumstances and do the math before choosing.
When might the nonmember daily $4 play fee be a better option than one of the memberships?
- The nonmember daily $4 play fee is ideal for someone who’s interested in playing only a few times, like someone who wants to initially check out the courts or club; or maybe a visiting friend or relative; or perhaps when your membership has just run out and it’s cheaper to fill in some remaining days of play time before returning to Canada? If your circumstances are 6 plays or more, over 4-weeks or less, the monthly subscription at $20 would be a better choice.
- Each of the membership options would generally be better unless you play very infrequently, like fewer than 34 times over the 52-week Annual option; fewer than 18 times over the 26-week Semi-Annual option; fewer than 11 times over the 13-week Quarterly option; or fewer than 4 times in the Monthly option.
Nonmembers will need to pay the $4 play fee and sign a Liability Waiver, at courtside, before playing.
Is it necessary to renew my membership whenever it’s about to expire?
- Usually yes, unless you want to take a break from play for some reason, like a trip, a sky diving accident, or you’re heading back home to Canada for the Summer. Remember, you can always start up again whenever you’re ready; perhaps when you return from Canada in late Fall?
INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO PAY MEMBERSHIP FEES
You can pay online while you’re here.
PayPal and Credit Cards Accepted (PayPal account not required)
- Download and print the membership form by clicking this hyperlink, and then carefully fill it out. Be certain to sign the form, and then mail it to our PO Box Address shown below or hand it directly to a Board Member at the courts.
- Complete and sign the liability waiver.
- Carefully choose your preferred membership option in the membership form, and then enter your credit/debit card or PayPal account information. An online and email confirmation will follow.
You can pay by check, if you prefer.
- Download and print the membership form by clicking this hyperlink, and then carefully fill it out. Be certain to sign the form.
- Complete and sign the liability waiver
- Place your check (payable to MBPBA) inside an envelope, along with the completed membership form, liability waiver and then mail it to our PO Box Address shown below.
PO Box Address:
PO Box 5982
Oceanside, CA 92052